Assess your current Physical Ability and Fitness Goals.
A fitness assessment is the first step to becoming the new you!
In this, there is a series of questions and tests that help to determine your current physical fitness level and gather information to develop your personalized fitness program. The results can identify your strengths and weaknesses in relation to your physical fitness and help in setting attainable fitness goals.
During our assessment we will review the following:
• General and medical history (Occupation, Lifestyle, Medical and Personal Information)
• Physiologic assessment (overall health check)
• Body composition testing (how much of your body is and isn't fat.)
• Cardio respiratory assessment (Breathing, lungs & Heart rate)
• Static and dynamic postural assessment (movement patterns and the position during them)
• Performance assessment (General Fitness)