More and more businesses are tuning into promoting a healthier environment for their staff to work in. This means greater productivity and fewer sick days, resulting in reduced cost for the business.
Edge fitness' corporate model is like no other. A well being initiative, that echos a company's values and commitment to its employees.
The corporate boot-camp is a group work out that combines strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core, and functional movement patterns. They are designed to give you the maximum calorie burn and get you to the level of fitness that you want to be.
Boot-camps typically run for 6-8 weeks depending on the program and can include indoor and outdoor fitness activities.
• Workout with a group of friends and colleagues and push each other.
• Incorporates fun things like team building/games for a unique burn.
• Move quickly through workouts staying active the entire time.
• Watch your fitness goals become a reality over an 8-week program.
• NEVER plateau with constantly changing workouts and timing.
• Constant motivation by your peers and fitness coach.
• Fitness assessments before and after the program to see your improvement.
• Nutritional plan and support for the entire length of the program for each individual
• Sessions carried out during the lunch hour at work
• Health and wellbeing workshops tailored to the company/groups needs
• Employee of the month trainer awards